1. Contact a rental agent to answer preliminary questions. (We do not allow dogs. All applicants must have sufficient income to meet their rental obligations, good landlord references, acceptable credit, and no criminal record.)
2. Contact a rental agent to set up an appointment to view an apartment.
3. Download a rental application (click the link below), complete it, and submit it with $25 (money order only) to cover the cost of processing the application and credit report.
4. We'll review your application, check references, and run credit and background reports. We'll contact you if we have questions or need additional information.
5. If all looks good, then we'll sign a lease. All leases have a one-year term and require one-month security deposit.
6. We'll conduct a walk-through inspection before your move-in to note any items that require repair.
* Yale Court is a rent restricted property please contact us for more information or an application at 207-797-4380 or e-mail here.
To ensure that all of our tenants have the best experience possible, we ask that renters adhere to certain guidelines regarding the way they live in and care for their own units as well as common areas.
Below is a link to our current rules and regulations. Renters agree to abide by these rules as part of their rental agreement, and Apex Management reserves the right to enforce them as necessary.
Apex Management provides the following services to all tenants at no additional cost:
• Maintenance and weekly cleaning of common areas
• Removal of trash via dumpsters or curbside pickup
• 24-hour emergency service (see rules and regulations for covered emergencies)
• Maintenance of building exteriors
• Care and landscaping of grounds
• Snow removal
• Coin-operated laundry maintenance or washer/dryer hookups (where applicable)
NO DOGS ALLOWED